Park Ridge Early Learning Centre
Early Childhood Programs
The Early Learning Framework
Our programs are developmentally based to meet the needs of each individual child and build on their interests, strengths and emerging abilities.
These programs are based on the Early Years Learning Framework. This an approved early childhood curriculum aimed at enriching children’s learning across all areas of childhood development.
It is our aim that we assist each child to develop the ability to:
- feel valued and to feel a sense of belonging
- feel confident in all areas of their learning
- be independent
- develop age appropriate skills
- communicate well with others
- learn to co-operate as part of a group, to share and take turns
- express oneself through speech, movement, music and art
- observe, explore, question, reason and solve problems
- share ideas and opinions
- be eager for new experiences
Programmes and learning documentation are displayed in each of the rooms and information pertaining to your child’s development is always available for you to discuss and view.
If you have other enquiries about our programs, please contact us.